Sunday, June 8, 2008

Please Watch The King Of Kong


Farrah and I have tried hard to pimp one of our favorite movies of last year, "The King Of Kong". It is the true story of two guys duking it out for the world record in Donkey Kong. No, this isn't a Christopher Guest film. This is a very real documentary and it manages to create one of the greatest ever stories of good vs. evil.

The main reason I mention this is because the movie has been airing on the G4 channel lately. G4 is that gaming channel, which I have never watched or landed on for even a second. However, I would strongly encourage all of you who haven't seen it to set your DVRs to record. Tell your friends. Tell your family. Announce it from the pulpit at church. You can't miss it.

My TV schedule tells me it's on this Friday. Do yourself a favor.

Btw, as I write this, the Celtics are killing the Lakers by 20 in game two. God bless them. I hate Kobe as much as I hate George W. Bush, rising gas prices, illegals, the Christian right, gangster rap, corporate greed, and Paris Hilton.

No comments: