Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's A Boy!!!!

We found out this morning that we are most likely having a boy, which is what we were both hoping for. We'll most likely max out at three kids and were hoping one of them would be male. Now that we've gotten one of each out of the way, I don't care what the 3rd is as long as it's healthy.

I say "most likely" because the baby was breach today and wasn't allowing for a full money shot. But, the doctor felt confident he saw the kid's unmentionables. I tried to nail him down to a percentage, but he wouldn't bite. We go back in four weeks for a follow up, so we should know empirically then. For now, I feel safe saying it's a boy. The baby is due around January 11th.

This seemed like as good a time as any to put a picture of Georgia up in here. For Grandpa's bday last month, we took pictures of her in her BYU, Utah Jazz, and Oakland A's cheerleading outfits, our family's three favorite sports teams. This one was one of the cutest.

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

This is sooooooo exciting!!! Congratulations to all of you (that includes GK - what a great older sister she'll be!). And Georgia looks so adorable in her Oakland A's outfit - she is such a cutie. We love you all and miss you and can't wait until we're together again. Hope it will be soon!!!! Love you always, Mom

cmontroy said...

Congrats!!!! I am so excited for you two. Georgia is so cute and we are jealous of her hair! Corinne is still so bald! We will have to get together again sometime. I am about 15 weeks along and we are due at the end of February. I think we're crazy!

AnnieB said...

Yay! You know that I LOVE boys. And I am very excited about the prospect of a little Jon running around!...Not to say that you are naming him Jon or anything...Not that I will know or find out what you are naming him...Not that I will have an opinion one way or the other... whatever you pick will be wonderful!;) phew!
Anyway, he will be adorable and adored and I can't wait!
By the way, my word verification right now is foxy spelled "fawxi". Now there's a name to add to Farrah's list...

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Congratulations guys. I hear boys are fun.